China Containerized Freight Index knowns as CCFI, is an important index reflecting the shipping price.
On 11th June, the CCFI reached a new high to 2442.57 from 2373.77 in a 2.9% rise comparing with last period dated 4th June.
In which, the Europe serivces increased 4.6% ranked the first on the list. The top ten as following:
- Europe services, increased 4.6% to 4013.86.
- Mediterranean services, increased 4.3% to 4797.74.
- West East Africa services, increased 3.4% to 1620.66.
- South Africa services & South America services, increased 3.3% to 2104.9 & 1984.9.
- E/C America serivces, increased 1.8% to 1977.92.
- W/C America services, increased 1.5% to 1643.48.
- Japan serivces, increased 1.3% to 929.84.
- Southeast Asia services, increased 1.1% to 1340.88.
- Persian Gul/Red sea services, increased 0.7% to 2865.45.
In the meanwhile, the the Shanghai Containerized Freight Index, known as SCFI, also reached a historical high to 3703.93, it was doubled since Dec.2020, in 6 monthes.